Youth FIT Program
Spectrum Orthopedic Sport Therapy and Core Total Fitness (CTF) are now offering sign-ups for our Youth FIT program. The program runs as a six-week series of two sessions per week. Pre/post testing performed by Physical Therapists. Each training session is instructed by 1-2 CTF fitness trainers, depending on class size.
The Youth FIT Program consists of:
- Pre/post testing measurements of vertical leap height, broad jump distance, shuttle run, plank hold, push ups, chin ups and mobility/flexibility assessment
- Mobility/flexibility exercises and dynamic warm ups
- Balance/coordination/body awareness
- Plyometrics/jumping drills
- Strength training
- Speed and agility drills
- Fun, sport-related activities
*Our goal is to make these young athletes move better, faster, stronger and safer*
Please contact us for more details.